12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 find the upcoming government opportunities on this web page after passing Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC).
Jobs After 12th: This is a very helpful article for all the candidates who in search of govt jobs after 12th, in this article reader will find a list of upcoming government jobs with its last date to apply. We have also provided a link for more details about it so just click on that link to get all the details and then apply to it on or before the last date of submitting an application. There are lots of job opportunities available for HSC pass aspirants in various central as well as states government departments and organizations. Aspirants can apply to any of these available vacancies according to their interest and eligibility. In most of the recruitment, authorities invite candidates to register themselves through online mode while in some recruitment there is an offline mode. For registration process applicants have to visit an official site of the recruiting organization.
12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
|Recruiting Board||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies||Final Date|
|Rajasthan Police||Constable||12540||Update soon|
|BSF||ASI & Head Constable||157||Within 30 days|
|KPSC||Sr. & Jr. Assistant||823||04/01/2017|
|UPPCL||Office Assistant & Steno.||2555||29/12/2016|
|OSSC||Jr. Clerk & Jr. Assistant||363||11/01/2017|
|South 24 Parganas||Various||627||23/12/2016|
|UP Jal Nigam||Various||383||27/12/2016|
|Zila Panchayat Bilaspur||Rojgar Sahayak||270||18/01/2017|
|Rajasthan Panchayat||Clerk||14500||Update Soon|
Few government departments we like to mention below which are recruiting candidates who are just 12th standard pass.
- 12th Pass Jobs in Railways
- 12th Pass Free Jobs Alert
- 12th Pass Freshers Jobs
- 12th Pass Government Jobs
- 12th Pass Defence Jobs
Police: each state of the country has its own police department and this department is always in a need of recruiting a new staff, and most of the posts in this department are for candidates who have not completed their graduation degree. We will also update details of a notification relating to police jobs in this article so guys keep visiting this page for your dream job.
Indian Army: Serving the country as an army officer is always make everyone feel proud, and we are happy to tell you that if you are just 12th class then you have a great amount of job opportunities in this department. Check out various Indian Army jobs 2017 from the list given below and start preparing for its selection rounds soon after applying because it will not be an easy task to get selected for an army job.
Indian Navy: Indian navy serves the sea borders of the country and it is a very prestigious department of the Indian government to work for, this department too recruits candidates with no graduation degree. Guys, you look out for notification issued by this department because this department will give an immense pleasure of working for the betterment of the country.
PSU: These are government owned companies and its full name is Public Sector Units, there are various companies like Indian Oil, Hindustan Machine Tools, Hindustan Petroleum Coal India are all PSU’s and owned by the central government of India.
12th Pass Jobs 2017
- 12th Pass Jobs in Haryana
- 12th Pass Jobs in Pune
- 12th Pass Jobs in Gujarat
- 12th Pass Jobs in Mumbai
- 12th Pass Jobs in Lucknow
- 12th Pass Jobs in Rajasthan
- 12th Pass Jobs in Kerala
- 12th Pass Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- 12th Pass Jobs in Chennai
- 12th Pass Jobs in Maharashtra
- 12th Pass Jobs in Hyderabad
- 12th Pass Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- 12th Pass Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- 12th Pass Jobs in Kolkata
- 12th Pass Jobs in Karnataka
- 12th Pass Jobs in Delhi
After completing a registration process, an organization gives enough time to all applicants to prepare for its selection rounds like written test, personal interview and various others according to requirements of the post. To get selected for a job one has to qualify in all rounds of a selection process, and these rounds are knockout rounds so if you did not qualify in a first round itself then you will be out of the selection process. One thing we want to suggest you all that prepare very well for all rounds because there will be very tough competition between all applicants.Check all details before applying to any of the recruitment notifications.
Here we have given some general steps for an application procedure; we recommend you to check it once as it will help you to apply faster and easily to any of your choice of 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017.
Process to apply for 12th Pass Jobs 2017
- First of all, applicants have to log on to the main web portal of the organization.
- Once you open that website in your browser, on a home page find 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 link for the relevant recruitment and click on it.
- Now read all details given in the notification and click on apply button.
- If it is through offline mode then you have to first download an application form and take a printout of it.
- After that fill-up application form manually with all correct details and send it to registered address.
- If it is through online mode then you have to fill up an application form online with all correct details then click on submit button to submit it.
- At last one important advice to all that keep a copy of your filled application form with you for future reference.
Those who have any queries relating to 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 then they can write us in a comment box provided below, we will answer back as soon as possible. To visit this website again for more updates you can bookmark it with CTRL+D button.