APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 application form, notification for 1055 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary Posts is now out at www.psc.ap.gov.in:
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017: Here is the greatest news for the job seekers in Andhra Pradesh the APPSC have released the notification of Group 3 Recruitment to fill the 1055 vacant seats for the post of the Panchayat Secretary. The interested candidates who want to apply for the post can apply via its official website before the due date of 30th January, 2017 candidates have to visit its official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates can visit its official website to know the eligibility and further details regarding it. For the kind information of the candidates the application registration had already started so they can register them.
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 Notification
The candidates have to fill the form online from its official website the application form carries fees which every candidate who are filling the form have to pay by online mode of application. Details of the fees are different as per category so candidates have to check the necessary details regarding it. The due to pay the online application fees are 30th January 2017 and the candidates who are applying for the post have to pass through all the test taken by the authorities so that to secure the job. The candidates have to face the screening test, main examination and last step personal interview. The candidates who clear all the stage will get the Government Job in Andhra Pradesh for the post.
APPSC 1055 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies 2017
The interested candidates who want to apply for the post have to fill the application form before the due date. Even candidates have to follow certain rules which were framed by the authorities. The candidates who clear all the stage will get the Government Job in Andhra Pradesh for the post. As soon as the registration will be completed the authorities will take the written examination and it is noted that every individual candidate should know how to communicate, write and read Telugu.
|Name of Orgnaization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||1055 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|Category Wise Posts Details||
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Pay Scale||Rs.16,400 – 49,870|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Group 3 Jobs 2017
- Candidates require completing their graduation that means graduation is compulsory for the post.
- To know detail information about it must glance on its official website.
- The candidate minimum age should be 18 years while its maximum age should be 42 years.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.396 General Administration (Ser. A) Dept.,Date November 05, 2016 the upper age limit raised up to Eight years i.e. from 34 to 42 years.
- Selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 16,400 to Rs. 49,870/-
- The candidates have to pass through the selection criteria which are screening test, main test and personal interview.
- For General candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- + Rs. 80/- (Processing Fee + Examination Fee)
- For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Serviceman candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- (No Examination Fee)
How to Fill APPSC Group 3 Application Form 2017
- Go to official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017.
- Fill up form with all correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled the form and submit it before the due date of accepting.
- At last take print of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date to apply online: 31st December 2016
- Due date of online application fees: 17th January 2017
- Screening test date: 23rd April 2017
- Main examination date: 16th July 2017
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 notification, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc are mentioned below.