BSNL Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 2510 vacancies of Junior Telecom Officer Posts is now out at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL JTO Recruitment through GATE 2017 Notification: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has recently announced one of latest employment news for post of Junior Telecom Officer to BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 and offering job opening so those candidates who wish to apply should submit their application at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in against total 2510 vacancies. So those aspirants who are looking for central government jobs can apply for it and engage with India’s only government telecom company.
BSNL Recruitment 2017
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is also known as BSNL. It is an India’s state owned telecommunications company. It was established in the year 2000 and its main headquarter located in New Delhi, capital of India. It is provide best service in each and every state such as telephony services and broadband services. They come up with notification when they are in need of employees so as recently only they had announced recruitment for post of JTO.
As per the latest advertisement that has been highlighted on our page, BSNL has inviting online application against various disciplines job opportunity to the needy and talented candidates in terms of BSNL Latest Notification 2016 so hopefuls of the state who are looking forward to submit application, first and foremost read below article for eligibility criteria details.
BSNL Notification 2017
Name of Organization: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Advt. No.: 12-2/2016-Rectt.
Number of Vacancies: 2510 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
BSNL JTO Vacancies 2017
- Kindly refer to its official notification the for details information about age limit
- Aspirants should have qualification require such as BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology (IT)/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics)/M.Sc (Computer Science) for recognized university or institute.
Below mentioned fee as per categories should be paid using online and offline mode.
- General and OBC Male candidates Rs. 1500
- SC/ST candidates Rs. 750
- Women candidates Rs. 750
- Selection of the appropriate candidates is totally depended upon performance of the applicants in GATE 2017 Score and Online Competitive Examination.
- Details regarding to syllabus, exam pattern, admit card etc can be obtained from notification
- Kindly refer to its official notification for the details information about pay scale.
How to Fill BSNL JTO Online Form 2017?
- Open the official website at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- On the home page search the latest recruitment of BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancies 2017, click on it.
- Read official notification very carefully in order to clear all eligibility criteria.
- Fill application form prescribe format without any mistake.
- Now deposit your registration fees using available resources, click on submit button.
- Now upload necessary documents of education certificate, photograph, signature etc in JPGE file format and then submit button.
- After the save application form along with generated registration number or password.
- Download it and take print out of it for future reference.
Important Dates Remember:
Starting date of online application form: Update Soon
Last date submit online application form: Update Soon
Official Site: www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in
Note: We have latest update s related to BSNL recruitment 2017 such as syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, answer key, merit list, result, interview date, exam date etc. mentioned our site. Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates and stay tuned to our site.