CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016 is released for JRF/NET December 2016 examination, for online application visit official site csirhrdg.res.in.
CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Exam Date, Notification: A very good news for all science graduate students who are looking for lecturer jobs in government as well as private sector. As you all know Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and Central Board of Secondary Education conducts NET test twice a year, in the month of June and December. This year they have completed examination for the June month now they have invited applications from candidates for December month. CSIR UGC NET December 2016 Notification is finally released and online application process starts from 16th August 2016 and last date to apply is 9th September 2016. For online application process, aspirants have to visit official site of the organization that is csirhrdg.res.in and examination will be conducted on 18th December 2016.
CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016
Now we will give you all some general idea about the test, its name is National Eligibility Test, which can also be referred by its short name that is NET. In the year 2013, University Grant Commission has announced this examination and on behalf of UGC, Central Board of Secondary Education is conducting this test every year. Test is conducted to recruit staff for colleges and Universities for a lecturer post and for an award of Junior Research Fellowship. After passing this examination candidates can apply for lecturer post in various colleges and universities of the country.
Readers are requested to read this full article to know all details of UGC NET 2016 eligibility criteria, and after checking those details if you find yourself eligible to apply for this entrance exam, then apply on or before last date of submitting an application form. Aspirants should keep in mind CSIR UGC NET/JRF Dec Exam Date 2016 and start preparing for its written examination to score very good marks in it. Now at the end of this article aspirants can also find complete step by step information for an online application.
CSIR UGC NET 2016 Application Form
Organization Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research & Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of Test: National Eligibility Test (NET)
Now from below check details of eligibility criterion like required age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc. and then apply to it according to steps given at the end of this article.
CSIR NET 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum age criterion is not mentioned in an official notification but maximum age criterion is 28 years.
- Aspirants who have passed M.SC. Or equivalent degree/ BS-4 years/ BS-MS/ B.Pharm/ MBBS/ BE/ B.Tech with an average score of 55% are eligible to apply for this notification.
- Only one round of selection process will be conducted that is written examination.
- General category applicants have to pay RS. 1000/- as an application fees.
- OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 500/- as an application fees.
- And all other reserved category applicants have to pay RS. 250/- as an application fees.
Fill CSIR UGC NET December application form 2016
- First of all, visit official site of the organization that is given in this article for CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016.
- After that on a homepage find a suitable link for above mentioned notification and click on it.
- Now first read all details printed on a notification and then click on apply button.
- You will see an application form so fill it up by providing all correct details and click on submit button to submit your application.
- At the end we recommend you all to download & take a printout of your filled application form for reference purpose.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting of an online application process: 16th August 2016
- Final date for online application process: 9th September 2016
- Examination date: 18th December 2016
Official Website: csirhrdg.res.in
Those who want to ask us any questions regarding CSIR UGC NET December Notification 2016 then please write us in a comment box below. To visit this article regularly for upcoming updates please bookmark it with CTRL+D.