Graduate Jobs 2017 jobs after graduation in science govt jobs for graduates freshers job vacancies for graduates in banks
Jobs for Graduates: If you have completed your graduation degree in any field and want to start working in government sector then you are at right place because here on this page you will find various job notifications issued by various departments and ministries of states and central government in the form of Graduate Jobs 2017. A good thing about this page is that we are updating it regularly as soon as any new recruitment notification is released. According to us, it is a right decision if you willing to work after graduation, because it will help your family financially and if you find a suitable government job then you get a job security too. Those who want to study further can also work while studies but it is for those who can manage both the things nicely. From below readers can find latest govt jobs after graduation with a direct link and last date to apply for it.
Graduate Jobs 2017
- Graduate Jobs in Railways
- Graduate Pass Free Jobs Alert
- Graduate Pass Freshers Jobs
- Graduate Pass Government Jobs
- Graduate Defence Jobs
After completing graduation degree there are many jobs available in government as well as private sector, so we can say that candidates have to choose it wisely with which organization they want to work with because both government and private sector have their own positive and negative sides. Most important thing in a government sector is job security which private companies won’t be able to give and a second thing is some different kind of prestige you get from society if you are a government servant. Find the List of latest Graduate Jobs 2016-2017 from below and apply to any of the available posts.
Graduate Recruitment 2016
|Name||Post Name||Vacancies||Final Date to Apply|
|RELIANCE JIO||Various||Various||Update Soon|
|BPRD||Deputy Superintendent of Police, Stenographer & various others||125||09/03/2017|
|Ordnance Factory Medak||Semi Skilled Grade
|ONGC||Assistant Technician, Radio Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Operator, Junior Roustabout||85||15/03/2017|
|HLL||Biochemist, Microbiologist, Senior Lab Technician, Lab Technician||500||14th to 19th February, 2017|
|Ministry Of Finance||Assistant Accountant Officer||643||26/02/2017|
|India Post||Various||24590||Update soon|
|KPSC||Sr. & Jr. Assistant||823||04/01/2017|
|UPPCL||Office Assistant & Steno.||2555||29/12/2016|
|Northern Railway||Goods Guard & ASM||270||20/01/2017|
|Mumbai Port Trust||Apprentice||259||20/01/2017|
|South 24 Parganas||Various posts||627||23/12/2016|
Some list of educational fields which are most common in today’s generation, we have explained that according to an education in which government departments you can get a job.
- Graduate Jobs in Haryana
- Graduate Jobs in Pune
- Graduate Jobs in Gujarat
- Graduate Jobs in Mumbai
- Graduate Jobs in Lucknow
- Graduate Jobs in Rajasthan
- Graduate Jobs in Kerala
- Graduate Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
- Graduate Jobs in Chennai
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Maharashtra
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Hyderabad
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Kolkata
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Karnataka
- Graduate Pass Jobs in Delhi
Medical: candidates who have completed graduation degree in medical field then you will get jobs in government hospitals, medical colleges and for other medical related organizations which are under the government of the country or states, even Indian Army, Navy and Air force requires medical staff.
Commerce: This field of candidates is required in almost all departments because this field is relating to accounting, finance and business development. Most common platform to work for this category is banks, there are many nationalized banks in India and a very year they are issuing a notification to recruit new staff in the form of Graduate Jobs 2017.
Engineering: Candidates who have completed their graduation in engineering will have many offers from various Public Sector Units like Indian Oil, Coal India, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Machine Tools and various others. Even many departments of the government require engineers so guys you can get a job there also.
Law: Most of a law graduate opt to do a personal law practice by becoming an advocate, but anyone who is interested in doing government jobs then for them are some departments and ministries who are hiring law graduates. After gaining a master degree in a particular stream you can also apply for Judge post in high courts and the supreme court of India.
Teaching: Those who completed their graduation in teaching field can become teachers or lecturers in government schools and colleges. Teaching is most prestigious profession according to us, a reason behind is that there is nothing better to do than educating someone. To work for government schools means you are educating children whose parents are poor, which at the end make our country better.
Procedure to apply for Government jobs After Graduation:
- In a first step, aspirants have to visit the main site of the organization.
- After opening that website you have to find a suitable link for a relevant recruitment notification and then click on it.
- Now on a new page, complete details of a recruitment will available so first check it very carefully and then if you find yourself eligible to it then click on apply button.
- If is through offline mode then you have to download and take a printout of your application and then fill it up manually.
- After that send it to registered address of the recruiting organization on or before the last date of submitting an application.
- If an application is invited through an online mode then you have to fill up an application form online and after then just click on submit button to submit it.
- You can keep a copy of your filled application form with you for future reference.
Readers can write us in a comment box provided below for any doubts relating to Graduate Jobs 2017, one of our team members will revert back soon. For a future visit to this page please bookmark it by pressing CTRL+D buttons.