GSEB Starts GUJCET 2021 Registration till 30 June: Check Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria & Other Details– GSEB Starts GUJCET 2021:- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has starts the application process for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2021 on its official website.
GSEB Starts GUJCET 2021
Interested and eligible students seeking admission to various engineering and pharmacy courses offered by Gujarat-based institutes can apply till June 30.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2021
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
GUJCET 2021 Important Date
- Las Date for GUJCET 2021 Registration: 30.06.2021
GUJCET 2021 Application Fee
- It is mandatory to complete the application process within the closing date.: Rs 300
The GUJCET 2021 application process consists of four steps – basic registration, login, fee payment and application form filling process. Students who have passed class 12th with at least 45% marks in Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board. Those applying under the reserved category should have 40 percent marks in class 12th.
GUJCET 2021: Steps to Apply
You must keep the scanned copies of educational documents like recent passport size photograph, signature, matriculation and 12th certificate handy before proceeding for GUJCET 2021 application form.
- Step 1: Go to GUJCET 2021 website i.e. gujcet.gseb.org
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the New Registration tab
- Step 3: Fill all the required fields and register yourself
- Step 4: Save the registered user id and password and re-login on the official portal
- Step 5: Pay the application processing fee of Rs 300 and proceed to fill the GUJCET 2021 application form
- Step 6: Enter all the details and submit.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the duly filled GUJCET 2021 Application Form for future reference
GUJCET 2021 Registration, Payment Important Links
|Registration||GUJCET 2021 Registration | Login|
|Technical Instruction||Technical Instruction for GUJCET 2021|
|Payment Instruction||GUJCET 2021 Payment Instruction|
|Instruction||GUJCET 2021 Registration form filling Instruction English | Gujrati|
|Website||GUJCET 2021 Official website|
- Vedic Shiksha and Sanskar Board set up by Rajasthan Government
- Jobs in Varanasi: Latest, Upcoming, Vacant Jobs in Varanasi
- Government Exam Admit Card May 2021 Notification – Check latest Vacancy Admit Card
- UPCET 2021 Exam Postponed Again, Registration Date Extend for Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Test until 31st May at upcet.nta.nic.in
- Bihar B Ed CET 2021 Applications Begin, Exam on May 30
- KSET 2021 Postponed Till Further Notice at lbsedp.lbscentre.in, Direct Link
- ATMA 2021 Result for April session Published, and Registration start for May Session, here’s how you can check
GUJCET 2021: Exam Pattern
GUJCET 2021 exam will be conducted in offline mode and the medium of exam will be English, Hindi and Gujarati. This exam conducting for engineering programs, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, while for pharmacy courses, questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Each paper will have 40 questions and the total number of questions will be 120. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer while 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong attempt.
GUJCET 2021 Important Note
- The Above Name Details have to be filled in according to Standard-12 Examination application form.
- The Candidate belonging to the other board than Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board have to fill in the above name details according to their Standard-12 Examination application form in which they can fill First Name in the ‘Surname Column’ and Last Name in the ‘Guardian column’. (Keep full stop (.) in case candidate want to keep father’s name/guardian’s name or surname blank.
- The Candidate has to click on the Option ‘Male’ or ‘Female’ as appropriate.
- 10 digit Mobile Number is to be filled in Mobile Number column. (One Mobile Number can be used for single time registration only, Mobile number is unique for every (registration.)
GUJCET 2021 Log In Process:
The Candidate has to ‘Log In’ from the main page of the website using the Mobile
Number, Password and Captcha Code (shown in the picture). In case the candidate
forgets password he/she has to click on ‘Forgot Password’ option to receive password on
his/her registered Mobile Number.
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in