Income Tax Recruitment 2017 income tax recruitment apply online income tax jobs for 12 pass it department recruitment 2016-17
Upcoming Income Tax Jobs 2017: Fresh news for candidates who are looking for central government jobs in the country, this time recruitment is issued by the Income Tax department. Income Tax Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for total numbers of 20750 vacancies of a various post like Income Tax Officer, AO Cadre, Executive Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Inspector and Steno Grade 2. This is one of the greatest opportunity come to your way so we recommend you all to do not miss it if you are eligible to apply. Still, the department has not released dates for an online application process, but we will let you all know as soon as they release it. For an online application process, all have to visit its main web portal that is incometaxindia.gov.in.
Income Tax Recruitment 2017
Let us first know about the Income Tax Department which is also mentioned as IT department, this department works under the central government of India and it comes under the Finance Ministry, Govt. of India. Department was formed in the year 1922 and its headquarter is in New Delhi were head offices of most of the central government agencies are located. This department looks after collecting an income tax from the citizen of India and it is also liable to monitor direct taxation. Changes in financial acts were done in every year budget session by the Finance Ministry.
Whenever they are need of recruiting new staff for a department, they issue recruitment notification to invite general people to apply for it if they are eligible. Now this is a time to smile for aspirants who were searching Job in Income Tax Department, so this is an opportunity for them to apply for. We will give you all necessary details about the Income Tax Notification 2017 in this article, so check those details before you jump to an online application. There are many posts available so apply to any of those available posts and connect to this department.
Income Tax Jobs 2017
It is a dream of every commerce graduate and those who are looking for government jobs to work for this department, so this is an opportunity in your hand, please do not miss it and apply on or before they stop accepting any further application forms. To prepare for its selection rounds, we suggest you all to download Income Tax Syllabus 2017 from its official site, there you will also get previous year papers & exam pattern so it will be easy for you all to prepare for examinations.
From below readers will find all important details about the Income Tax Asistant Recruitment 2017, so check it very carefully and if you find yourself eligible to it then apply after they announce dates for an online registration process. Those who does not know how to apply online for them we have given complete step by step information.
Income Tax Vacancy 2017
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Number of Vacancies||20750|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Job category will be Government of India jobs and job location is India, because they have mentioned exact location for which region these vacancies are. So selected applicants can be posted anywhere in India. Now check details of eligibility criterion like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. from below.
If you are a commerce student and looking forward to having a job in one of India’s reputed department then guys this one is best opportunity for you, we would only tell you all that just do not miss it. Check below its all eligibility criterion and then apply on or before they stop accepting application forms if you are eligible to any of the available posts. For more job opportunities in government sector then check out our employment newspaper on this site.
- Minimum age limit for all post is 18 years and maximum age limit for all post is 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to all reserved category applicants as per government norms.
- As the required educational qualification is different for all available post such as Matriculation (10th pass) HSC (12th pass), Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Graduation, so readers are requested to check an official notification for exact details of educational requirements.
- Candidates will be selected for a job on basis of their performance in 5 rounds of selection process they are written test, Screening test, PST, Medical test and final is personal interview.
- Details of application fees and how it is to be paid will get from an official notification so guys please check that.
Fill Income Tax Online Form 2017
- First thing you have to do is open an official site of the department in your web browser.
- After opening that site, on a home page find a recruitment section and click on it.
- Now you will see a list of upcoming recruitments from that find a suitable one and click on it.
- A notification will open on your screen, so first check all details given in it and then click on apply button.
- After that fill up an online application form by feeding all correct details which are asked and click on submit button to submit it.
- If they have asked to attach copies of required documents then you have to attach those documents in given formats.
- You should download and take a printout of your filled application form for your reference purpose.
Update:- Stenographer Grade ‘c & 0’ Exam – 2015 – Recruitment to the post of Stenographer in
CBDT – Calling for option for allocation of Region (Reminder-l) – Reg
Dates to Remember:
- Starting of an online application process of Income Tax Recruitment 2017: update soon.
- The last date for an online application process: update soon.
Income Tax 2016 Notification (Update Soon)
Click Here to Apply for Income Tax 2017 Recruitment (Soon Available)
Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in
After reading this complete article, if you have any queries reading Income Tax Recruitment 2017 exam pattern, previous paper, admit card, answer key etc. then you can write us in a below provided comment box. To check further updates, visit (Latest Jobs Alert) this website on regular basis by bookmarking it with CTRL+D button.