Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification for 324 Probationary Officer Posts for online application process please visit its main web indianbank.in.
Indian Bank PO PGDBF Notification 2017: India Bank has recently announced latest employment news for total 324 Probationary Officers vacancies through “PGDBF Programmer 2017”. Aspirants who are interested should apply online application form through its official website i.e. www.indianbank.in. The last date to apply application form is 22nd December 2016 so those who are eligible and yet interested in Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 should apply it as early as possible. Before registering themselves kindly go through its official notification from above mentioned website.
Aspirants from all over the country who are in hunt to grab a bank jobs in order to secure their future, this is really cool news from you as one of the best banks of the country are calling you as a notification has been issued against total 324 students to be intake in 1 year full course of PGDBF and upon successful completion of it, they might get appointment based on their performance so if you want to apply then get brief details from below.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Indian Bank|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||324|
|Job Category||government jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria for IB Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree with a minimum 60% for unreserved category and 55% aggregate for SC/ST/PWD in any discipline from a recognized university or institute approved by the Indian Government.
- Aspirants should have age between 20 years to 45 years.
- Aspirants must have not born earlier than 02nd July 1988 and not later than 01st July 1996.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
Candidates who will register themselves has to undergo below mentioned selection rounds.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/-
- The detailed info in regard to the pay scale for the candidates is given in the official notification. The candidates are recommended to refer that for more information.
How to Fill IB Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2017
- Visit and open the official website of Indian Bank at www.indianbank.in
- Search for a link of Recruitment tab will be given.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online registration starting date: 06-12-2016.
- Last date submission online application: 22-12-2016
- Call Letter Download for Preliminary Exam: 11-01-2017 (After)
- Preliminary Online Examination: 22-01-2017
- Results of Preliminary Online Examination: 30-01-2017
- Call Letter for Main Online Examination: 16-02-2017
- Main Online Examination: 28-02-2017
Official Site: www.indianbank.in
Note: Aspirant can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form, syllabus, admit card, results, interview venue, exam timing etc are mentioned below.