KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 823 vacancies of Senior & Junior Assistant posts, for online application visit @ kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017: A new notification is released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission; this is one of the best opportunities for all those who are in search of a Karnataka sarkari jobs. In official Karnataka SA JA notification 2017, there are in total 823 vacancies are available for Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant posts. First of all, read complete details of this latest job alert from this page and then aspirants have to apply online through an official site of the organization that is kpsc.kar.nic.in. Online application process is starting from 6th December 2016 and the last date for the same is 4th January 2017, all are requested to apply on or before the last date otherwise your application will be rejected.
KPSC Recruitment 2017
Get some information about the recruiting organization that is Karnataka Public Service Commission which is also mentioned by another name that is KPSC. Formation of this commission was done many years ago and since then it is working very effectively by recruiting candidates in various organizations & departments of state government. This department works under the Karnataka state government and it is liable to recruit aspirants with all fair means and according to rules of government. This organization also conducts various rounds of selection process like written test, personal interview etc according to requirements of posts.
Every year this organization issues various recruitment for various posts; recently they have released KPSC Recruitment 2017 notification for 823 vacancies of Senior and Junior Assistant posts. Readers can get all necessary details relating to KPSC FDA SDA KFCSC Jobs 2017 so guys check all details first and then apply to it by following some simple steps given below.
KPSC Senior Assistants vacancies 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Sr. & Jr. Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||823|
|Job Type||Government Job|
- Minimum age limit for all applicants is 18 years and no age relaxation is given on minimum age criterion so applicants must attain an age of 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years but candidates who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017
- Assistant posts: Applicants must have completed bachelor degree from any recognized University or an educational institution.
- Assistant Posts: Applicants must have passed PUC from Karnataka pre-University or three years diploma course. (12th Standard from any open university is not allowed).
- There will be three rounds of a selection process that are a competitive examination, Kannada language test and final will be Computer Literacy test.
- General category applicants have to pay RS. 300/-.
- 2A/2B/3A/3B category applicants have to pay RS. 150/-.
- All reserved category & Ex-serviceman applicants have to pay RS. 25/-.
KPSC FDA SDA Exam Pattern
|Name of Paper||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1(Compulsory Kannada)||150||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Paper 2 English/Kannada||100||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
Procedure for KPSC Junior Assistants Online Form 2017
- Open an official site of the department that is given on this page.
- After that on a home page of it, find a suitable link to apply for above-mentioned vacancies.
- Now click on that link and a notification will open on your screen.
- After checking notification carefully please click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form by feeding all correct details.
- After that click on submit button to submit a form.
- Pay application through online payment mode.
- At the end, we suggest to keep a print out of your filled application form for reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting of online application process: 6th December 2016
- Final date to apply online: 4th January 2017
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
Readers are requested to write us below for queries relating to KPSC Recruitment 2017, also bookmark this site for future updates.