KSP Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 263 vacancies of wireless constable, PSI & RSI posts, for online application visit official site ksp.gov.in.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2017: Hello guys if you are from Karnataka state and looking for police jobs in the state then checkout this article as it is about latest notification issued by the Karnataka State Police. Official notification is issued for total number of 263 vacancies of police constable (wireless), Police sub inspector (Civil) and Reserve Sub Inspector (CAR/DAR) posts; those who are interested can apply to it online on its official website. Online application for PSI & RSI posts starts from 15th November 2016 and ends on 7th December 2016. Candidates who want to apply for police constable posts for them online registration process starts from 21st November 2016 and ends on 14th December 2016 please note that it can be done on main website of the department that is ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Police is a law enforcement agency for the state of Karnataka state it works under the state government of Karnataka and its headquarter is located in Bengaluru city which serves as capital of the state. It is headed by the Director General of Police, which directly reports to Ministry of Home Affairs, Karnataka Government.
Whenever this department is in need of recruiting a new staff, they issue a notification online as well as on employment news of the day so that interested ones can get details of it and they can apply to it. Recently they have released KSP Constable Notification 2017 for 263 vacancies of various posts. Before directly jump to online application process we request you all to check complete details of KSP Vacancy Details 2017 which is given below.
KSP Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||263|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
- Age limit for Constable (Wireless) posts is minimum 19 years & maximum 25 years; reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
- Age limit for Police Sub Inspector (Civil) is minimum 21 years & maximum 28 years reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
- Age limit for Reserve Sub Inspector (CAR/DAR) is minimum 21 years & maximum is 26 years reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulation.
- Constable (Wireless): PUC in Science/Physics/ Math or 3 years Diploma course in Electricals/Electronics/telecommunication & science.
- PSI (Civil): Must have completed graduation degree from recognized University or educational institute.
- RSI (CAR/DAR): For this posts too, candidates should complete graduation degree.
KSP Vacancy Details 2017
- 250/- for general category applicants.
- 100/- for all other reserved category applicants.
- Organization will conduct three rounds of selection process Written test, Endurance test & Physical Standard test.
Procedure for KSP Constable PSI RSI Online Form 2017
- First thing all have to do is open an official site of the department.
- On a home page of that site, find a suitable link of above mentioned notification and click on it.
- First check all details given on it and then click on apply button.
- Fill up an online application form by entering all correct details and then click on submit button.
- Pay an application fees according to your category.
- Download and take a printout of your filled application form for reference purpose.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Dates for Online application Process for Constable Post: 21st November to 14th December 2016
- Online Application Dates for PSI & RSI posts: 15th November to 7th December 2016.
Official Website: ksp.gov.in
For more details relating to KSP Recruitment 2017 please write us below, we will reply you soon. Press CTRL+D button to bookmark this page.