MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 along with online application form, notification to fill up for 502 Posts of Line Attendant is now out at www.mponline.gov.in,
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment 2017: Here apply only for the vacancies of 502 vacant seats for the Madhya Pradesh Government Jobs. The notification for the posts of Line Attendant has been released by the Madhya Pradesh Paschim kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company. Anyone can apply for the online application of MPPKVVCL Jabalpur, the authorities are looking for the talented and skillful workers to apply online on its official web portal at www.mponline.gov.in. The registration for the online application form had already started and its due date is 4th January, 2017 so interested candidates who want to apply can soon before the due date. The mode to fill the application form is online on other mode is available to fill the form. To know the further information go through this whole article.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017
MPEZ Jabalpur Line Attendant Notification 2017: The candidates who want to apply for the post of Line Attendant have to be complete their 12th Pass with the certificate of the ITI from any government recognized institution. To know more about it go through the article and the candidates have to pay the online application fees which were stated in the article. The eligibility criteria are given in the article candidates can refer to that and if the candidates find themselves eligible then only they can apply for the post of Line Attendant.
The registration for the posts were started from the 20th December, 2016 and candidates had started applying for it and its due date is 4th January, 2017 do apply before the due date any application come after the due date will not be accepted by the authorities. It is request to the candidates that before submitting their form online they have to check it once whether it is proper or not because authorities had decided that they will cancel the form of it will not proper without informing in the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 application. Ones who cleared both the stage the authorities will go to pay them handsome and attractive salary which details is given in the article.
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh Paschim kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Name of Posts||Line Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||502|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Jobs 2017:
- To be eligible for the post the candidates must be passed out matriculation wit any familiar board and with ITI certificate.
- The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- The authorities will pay from 5200 Rs to 20200 Rs with the grade pay of 1800 Rs
- It will be based on the written test and the interview.
- For the general category the application fees are 1000 Rs and for the reserved category the fees are 800 Rs.
How to Fill MPEZ Line Attendant Application Form 2017
- First visit to the official website of it.
- Then after select the link with online application.
- Then search for the link having MPPKVVCL 502 Line Attendant Vacancies 2017 and after that click on the link.
- Now form will be visible on your screen fill all the necessary details and also upload your photo.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Starting date of the application form: 20th December, 2016
- Last date of the application form: 4th January, 2017
Official Site: www.mpez.co.in
Note: Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017.