North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 along with online application form for 133 vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts is now out at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in:
NER Apprentice Notification 2017: North Eastern Railway is now out for recruiting the post of 10th pass trade apprentice vacancies for which the link on its main portal site at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates who are in the search the job are having one of the great opportunities to grab as by being part of the above recruitment candidates will be able to have one of the jobs in their interesting criteria.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The North Eastern Railway is also known as NER. It was formed on 14th April 1952 by combining two railway systems the Tirhut & Oudh Railway and now its works with the tag line serving customers with as smile. It is one of the 16 Railways zones in India and each zone release individual employment advertisement. It is main headquarter situated at Gorakhpur and comprises Varansi and Lucknow division. It is offering jobs to jobless candidates. So applicants seeking for Latest Railway Recruitment can utilize opportunity for this.
NER Trade Apprentice Jobs 2017: Application forms are invited to fill up above vacancies and there are total numbers of 133 posts are to be recruited. The candidates who have done the 10th Pass Jobs are quite eligible for the above posts, Aspirants has to keep in mind that last date for submission is 30-11-2016 after which the application will not be entertained. All the details which are necessary to apply for this recruitment are given here below.
Name of Organization: North Eastern Railway (NER)
Number of Vacancies: 133 Posts
Name of Posts: Trade Apprentice
Posts Wise Vacancy Details:
|Sr.No||Name of Posts||Number of Vacancy|
Job Category: Government Jobs
Job Location: Gorakpur
Eligible Criteria for North Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Applicant should have age between 15 years to 25 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules and norms.
- Candidates should have Matriculation/10th pass or its equivalent certificate with at least 50% marks from any affiliated board this aspirant are eligible to apply this posts.
- For more details please read official notification for this section.
Examination Fee/Application Fee:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Other Category Candidates: No Fee
- Candidates selection will be done on basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
How to Fill NER Apprentice Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website of RRC NER at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on NER RRC Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Trade Apprentice Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that download application form.
- Fill the form with all correct details in the prescribed format.
- Attach all required details such as the photograph, documents etc.
- Now verify filled form and send it to following mentioned address before the due date of accepting.
- Office of the Main Factory Manager,
Personnel Mechanical Factory, North Eastern Railway,
Gorakhpur, Pin Code – 273 012
- Last date for submission of application form: 30th November, 2016
Official Site: www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: Aspirants can bookmark our website by pressing Ctrl+D for grabbing latest updates related to North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017.