Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 notification is released for 270 vacancies of goods guard & ASM posts, for online application visit @ rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Goods Guard Notification 2017: Who all are interested in railway jobs? We have some good news for them as currently a fresh notification is issued by Northern Railway for 270 vacancies of goods guard & ASM posts. Before applying to it candidates should match with its RRC NR GDCE Exam Eligibility otherwise it will be waste of time. Department has invited candidates to apply online on their main web portal and online application process starts from 21st December 2016 and the final date for the same is 20th January 2017. Guys this is the first notification for the years 2017, so do not miss this opportunity and apply on before last application date. For online registration process aspirants have to visit main web portal that is rrcnr.org.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
Northern Railway zone is one of the 17 zones of India Railways and it’s headquarter is located in New Delhi which is also a capital of India. States like Jammu & Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana and the Union Territories of Delhi & Chandigarh comes under this railway zone. Formation of this zone was in the year 1952 on 14th April, more than 60 years ago. It has 8 workshops for various departments located at various locations within the states of this railway zone.
With everyday new opportunities in railway government jobs this year and competitive environment it is very necessary for all applicants to work hard and prepare well for rail recruitment jobs. But once you on job, the candidate gets ample number of benefits and accordances by government. So go, get it!
Just few days ago they have issued Northern Railway GDCE Exam Notification 2017 which is latest job alert in the country. There are 270 vacancies available for goods guard & Assistant Station Master Posts, if you are interested in current rojgar samachar then apply it soon. Aspirants are requested to check all details relating to Northern Railway ASM Vacancies 2016-17 and then apply to it by following some simple steps given at the end of this article.
Northern Railway Goods Guard Notification 2017
|Department Name||Northern Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||270|
|Job Type||Indian Govt Job|
- There is no minimum age limit is mentioned in an official notification but a maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per rules & regulations of government.
- Applicants must have completed a degree or equivalent education from any recognised University or educational institution.
Northern Railway ASM Vacancies 2016-17
- As per an official notification, there are no any application fees to pay, so guys apply it soon.
- After completing an online registration process, a department will conduct various examination like Written exam, aptitude test, document verification and final will be a medical exam.
- After completing all selection rounds, selected candidates will get a pay scale of RS. 5200/- to RS. 20200/- with a grade pay of RS. 2800/-.
Process for RRC Delhi Goods Guard Online Form 2017
- The first thing all have to do is open an official web portal of the department.
- Once you open that site, on a home page of it find a relevant link to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- On a new page, notification will open on your screen, so first read all details and then click on apply button.
- Now fill up an online application form with all correct details and click on submit button.
- At the end, we suggest you all to download & take a print out of your filled application form for future reference.
- Starting of online application process: 21st December 2016
- Final date to apply online: 20th January 2017
- Download Northern Railway GDCE Exam Notification 2017
- Click Here for RRC Delhi Goods Guard Online Form 2017
Official website: rrcnr.org
For any questions relating to Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 they can write us below, one of our team members will answer back soon. For more updates keep visiting us by bookmarking this web with CTRL+D.