Post Office Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for more than 25000 vacancies of various posts, for online application visit @ indiapost.gov.in.
India Post Recruitment 2017: Hello guys we have some great news to share with you all, those who are looking for post office jobs in the country for them we brought you a very big opportunity. India Post has released a fresh recruitment for more than 25000 vacancies of various posts on their main web page in the form of Post Office Recruitment 2016-2017. In this article we have given complete details of Upcoming Indian Post Office Jobs 2016 so check all details first and then visit the main site for an online application process. Dates for online application process will be updated soon and aspirants have to log on to main site that is indiapost.gov.in for it. Read this full article to know all related details and at the end of this article we have provided complete procedure for online registration process.
Post Office Recruitment 2017
Let us get some knowledge about the recruiting organization that is India Post. It is a government operated organization works under the ministry of communication and information technology of the government of India. It was formed near about 250 years ago on 1st April 1774 and head office is located in the capital city of India that is New Delhi. It is divided into 22 postal circles and it is headed by Chief post master general.
According to reports of 2015, there are more than 400,000 people working in this organization in entire country. There are total numbers of 154939 post offices located in the country and from that near about 89% are located in rural areas of the country. It has also a post office at highest peak in the world that is in Hikkim of Himachal Pradesh. We request our friends to take maximum advantage of this opportunity and prepare yourself very well for its selection rounds that you get selected for a job.
As you all know that cash demonetization i s going on in our country every citizen is putting back their money in bank and this same facility is also provided by post office hence people are rushing to open new account in post office and as their is huge rush is seen in post office they are facing many problem as they have limited staff to handle this rush, So they are planning to recruit new candidates which we will be update over here in this article.
India Post Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: India Post Office
Name of Post: Various
- PS and Private Secretary
- Postal Service Group ‘B’
- Postman and Mail Guard
- Sorting Assistant
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Stenographers Grade ‘D’
- Junior Hindi Translator and Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Postal Assistant
- Postmaster Cadres
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Hindi Typist
- Stenographers Grade-II
- Inspector Posts
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A’
Total Number of Vacancies: 25000+
Postal Circle Details:
|Name||Web Address||Head Office Location|
|Maharashtra Postal Circle||www.maharashtrapost.gov.in||Mumbai|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle||cgpost.gov.in||Raipur|
|Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle||jkpost.gov.in||Jammu|
|Punjab Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Tamil Nadu Postal Circle||www.tamilnadupost.nic.in||Chennai|
|Bihar Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle||appost.in||Hyderabad|
|Delhi Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Odisha Postal Circle||odishapost.gov.in||Bhubaneswar|
|Uttarakhand Postal Circle||www.upost.gov.in||Dehradun|
|Rajasthan Postal Circle||rajcpmg.blogspot.com||Jaipur|
|Himachal Postal Circle||hppostalcircle.gov.in||Shimla|
|Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|MP Postal Circle||www.dopmp.in||Bhopal|
|Jharkhand Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Delhi Postal Circle||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|Assam Postal Circle||assampost.gov.in||Dispur|
|North-East Postal Circle||northeastposts.gov.in||Shillong|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||karnatakapost.gov.in||Bengaluru|
|West Bengal Postal Circle||westbengalpost.gov.in||Kolkata|
|Gujarat Postal Circle||www.gujaratpost.gov.in||Ahmedabad|
|Haryana Postal Circle||haryanapost.gov.in||Chandigarh|
|Kerala Postal Circle||www.keralapost.gov.in||Thiruvananthapuram|
Postal Circle Vacancies 2016
- Minimum age limit for most of the available post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is different for all posts, for complete age details of the posts, candidates have to read on the official notification.
- In India post, there are various posts available from low education like 10th pass to candidates who have completed graduation or diploma degree. For post wise requirement of education, aspirants have to visit main site of the department.
- After completing registration process, department will conduct various rounds of selection process like Aptitude test, computer efficiency test and typing test. Applicants have to qualify in all rounds of selection process to get selected for a job.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay an application fees as per mentioned in the official notification and in most of recruitment’s reserved category applicants are exempted of paying fees.
Procedure for India Post Online Form 2016
- First thing you have to do is open an official site of the department.
- Now on a homepage you have to find a suitable link of an Post Office Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- On a new page a complete notification will open, so first read all details and then click on apply button.
- Fill up an application form by feeding all correct details in it and then click on submit button.
- If you are from general category then pay an application fee through online payment mode.
- At the end we suggest you all to download and take a printout of your filled application form for future reference.
Dates to remember:
- Online application starts from: update soon
- Final date to submit an application form: update soon.
Official Website: indiapost.gov.in
Most all details we have given in this article but still anyone have any queries relating to Post Office recruitment 2017, we will revert back as soon as possible and we suggest you all to bookmark this website by pressing CTRL+D buttons.