SBI Recruitment 2017 notification is out now for 18855 vacancies of Junior Associate, for online application visit its official site sbi.co.in.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2017: Very good news flash this morning for all commerce graduate and looking for banking jobs in the country, we are very pleased to inform you all that State Bank of India had issued a SBI Notification 2017 for very big number of vacancies. There are total number of 18855 vacancies are available for Junior Associate post, from total vacancies there are 15439 are regular vacancies, 3218 are backlog vacancies and 198 are TURA vacancies for Meghalaya, Kashmir Valley and Ladakh. Bank has invited applications in an online mode to be done on their official site and it starts from 5th April 2016 and last date for the same is 25th April 2016. For online application process all have to visit its official site that is sbi.co.in and before that read this full article to know all details about the notification.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Before we give further details about the notification, we like to introduce you recruiting organization that is State Bank of India which is more famous by its short name that is SBI. It is one of the largest & oldest public sector banks in India, its roots are more than 2 centuries old. It was founded in the year 1806 as a Bank of Calcutta and in the year 1921 its name changed to Imperial Bank of India and finally in the year 1955 it was renamed to State Bank of India and in the year 1956 it was nationalized.
It is a Banking & financial services providing company owned by the government of India. Head quarter of this bank is in Mumbai city of Maharashtra state which is known to be a financial capital of India. It has 14000 branches from which 191 are located in 36 other countries, and it was listed in one of big four banks in India. It has employed near about 300,000 people according to bank reports of the year 2016.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2017
As we all know almost every year this bank is issuing recruitment notification for various post and for its various branches. Recently they have announced SBI Vacancy 2017 so those who are looking forward to make their SBI Careers can apply it on or before its last date of registration process. As of now you can fill-up SBI Online Form 2017 to get yourself registered and start preparing for its selection rounds. First round will be written examination, to prepare for that you can find SBI Syllabus 2017 from its website along with previous papers and exam pattern.
Once they announce SBI Bank Exam 2017 date, we will let you all know on this webpage so just stay connected to it for further updates. Now check all important details regarding above mentioned notification and at the end of this article we have also explained complete procedure for an online application so guys check that too, before applying.
State Bank of India Notification 2017
Organization Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Junior Associate (JA)
Number of Vacancies Available: 18855 vacancies
Area Wise Vacancy Details:
- Regular Vacancies: 15439 vacancies
- Backlog Vacancies: 3218 vacancies
- Meghalaya, Kashmir Valley & Ladakh: 198 vacancies
As the bank is owned by the central government of India so we can say that job category is government job and they have issued vacancies for entire country, so job location is India. Now check details of eligibility criterion like age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc.
SBI Jobs 2017
- Minimum age criterion for all applicants is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit is 28 years but those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulations.
- Minimum education is required to apply for this post is Graduation degree completed from any recognized University or educational institution, and those who have higher degree then required are also eligible to apply.
- Selection of candidates from all applicants will based on two rounds of selection process that are online test and personal interview.
SBI Online Application Form 2017
- First of all, aspirants have to open an official site of the organization, which is given on this page so just copy and paste it.
- After that, on a homepage find out a suitable link of SBI Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Now read all details given in a notification and then click on apply button.
- You will redirected to a new page, there you see an application form.
- Fill up an application form online with all correct details and click on submit button.
- At the end we recommend you all to keep a copy of your filled application form with you for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting of online registration process: Update Soon
- Final date for online registration process: Update Soon
Official Website: sbi.co.in
So above we have given all necessary details about SBI recruitment 2017 apply online, if still anyone have any questions in their mind than please let us know by writing in a comment box below, we will surely answer back as soon as possible. You can bookmark this website by pressing shortcut keys CTRL+D to visit us again for more updates.