SSC MTS Paper I Exam Postponed 2021 Notification Released, Check New Exam Date, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Pattern @ssc.nic.in:: Staff Selection Commission SSC has released a notification for Multi Tasking Staff Non-Technical Paper I Exam Postponed Notice 2021.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Paper I Exam Postponed 2021
Multi Tasking Staff Non Technical MTS Recruitment 2020
SSC MTS 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Released : 05/02/2021
- SSC MTS 2021 Online Start : 05/02/2021
- SSC MTS 2021 Last Date for Apply Online : 21/03/2021
- Pay Fee Online Last Date : 23/03/2021
- Last Date Pay Fee Challan : 25/03/2021
- CBT Exam Date Paper I : 01-20 July 2021 (Postponed)
- Paper II Exam Date: 21/11/2021
Application Fee for SSC MTS 2021
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee for SSC MTS 2021 Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SSC MTS 2021 Vacancy Details
SSC MTS 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must be 10th Class Passed for SSC MTS apply.
SSC MTS 2021 Age Limit
- General: 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST: 18 to 30 Years
- OBC: 18 to 28 Years
- PwD (Unreserved): 18 to 35 years
- PwD (OBC): 18 to 38 years
- PwD (SC/ ST): 18 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation- read official notification for further information.
|Post Name||Total Post||SSC MTS Age Limit||SSC MTS Eligibility|
|MTS||Notified Soon||18-25 Years. as on 01/01/2021||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.More Details Read Notification.|
Recruitment Notice For SSC MTS 2021: Click Here
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS 2021
Selection process consists of:
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
- Document Verification
SSC MTS Exam Pattern (Paper 1):
SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 is an objective type question and will be conducted in online mode. There will be 100 questions on:
|ubject||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of Exam||Time|
|General English||25||25||English||01:30 hrs|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||English and Hindi|
|Numerical Aptitude||25||25||English and Hindi|
|General Awareness||25||25||English and Hindi|
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in SSC MTS 2021 as usual.
SC MTS Paper 1 Score
Marks scored in SSC MTS by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
SSC MTS 2021 Syllabus for Paper 1
- Test of English Language: Question in English paper Basics of English, from vocab, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Numerical Aptitude: Questions on Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, etc.
- Test of General Awareness( GA ): Questions may be mentioned to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021: SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam is descriptive type test conducted for qualified candidates in Paper 1. And Paper 2 will only be of qualifying nature only and test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021
|Subject for SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam||Marks||Time|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes|
Download SSC MTS Notification PDF: Click Here
SSC MTS Qualifying Marks
SSC MTS 2021 Qualifying marks in Paper-II will be 40% (35% for all reserved category candidates)
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021: After online registration and online apply application form and payment of fee candidates should wait for whos application accept or not. Whose application will accepted the admit card will be uploaded on the Regional/ Sub-Regional websites of SSC. Download SSC MTS 2021 Paper 1 Admit Card and other exam about two weeks before the date of exam.
SSC MTS Answer Key 2021
SSC MTS Paper 1 Answer Keys, after the exam conducted, Staff Selection Commission will be released answer Keys on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in).
SSC MTS Result 2021
After successfully conducted SSC MTS exam 2021 the commission will release the result of Paper 1 and Paper 2 on its official website – ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Cut-Off 2021
SSC MTS Cut-Off 2021: Commission will release separate Cut-Off category-wise, State/ UT-wise cut-offs in Paper-1. SSC MTS allows in two age groups i.e. (i) First 18 to 25 years and (ii) Second 18 to 27 years.
SSC MTS 2021 Important Links
|Notice||MTS Postponed Notice|
|SSC MTS Apply Online 2021||Register | Login|
|SSC MTS Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Publish Notice||Click Here|
|SSC Official website||Click Here|
Document Verification and Final Result 2021
SSC MTS Selection on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates who qualify both exam will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form All the candidates qualified for SSC MTS Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the original documents.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2020-21 from 02 February to 18 March 2021 by following steps for filling up the SSC MTS application form:
- Visit official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in.
- First Register Your self click ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- After login by entering registration number and password.
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020
- After providing all the details, now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- The last step is fee submission. Submit and fee pay by credit/ debit card or e-challan.
- Auto confirmation message sent to the candidates.
SSC MTS Paper I Exam Postponed 2021 Notification Released, Check New Exam Date, Eligibility, Salary, Exam Pattern @ssc.nic.in:
Join With Us For Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Telegram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Instagram Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Twitter Page: LatestJobsAlert.in
Pinterest Page: LatestJobsalert.in