Western Railway Recruitment 2017 notification is issued for 444 vacancies of trade apprentice posts; apply offline at official site indianrailways.gov.in.
Western Railway Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017: Good News for candidates who are interested in Indian Railway Jobs this time a new recruitment notification is issued by Western Railway; there are total numbers of 444 vacancies available for trade apprentice posts. Organization has invited applications through offline mode so guys if you are looking forward to apply to Western Railway Recruitment 2017 than apply on or before last date to submit an application. Online application process is already started and the last date for the same is 17th December 2016. For an online application process aspirants have to visit official website of the organization that is indianrailways.gov.in and for more information abou
t it please read this full article.
Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Before further more information about the recruitment, we like to tell you all little things about recruiting organization that is Western Railway. It has started its operations more than 60 years ago on 5th November 1951 and it’s headquarter is Churchgate station in Mumbai city. It is also abbreviated as WR and it is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railway. It covers Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan & Madhya Pradesh states and it is divided into six operating divisions that are Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam & Mumbai.
Every year this railway zone release recruitment notification as per their requirement of recruiting new staff for various posts, recently they have invited application through an offline mode for 444 vacancies of trade apprentice posts. Candidates can download and application form to apply for WR Ahmedabad Apprentice vacancies 2017 from the official website of the organization.
Western Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|Name of Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||444|
|Type of Job||Indian govt job|
- As per the official notification minimum age limit for all candidates is 15 years.
- Maximum age limit for general & OBC category applicants is 24 years as on 15th November 2016, but those who are from reserved category will get age relaxation as per government rules & regulations.
- Aspirants who have completed education of 10th class pass from any recognized board of education or other educational institutes are applicable to apply.
WR Ahmedabad Apprentice vacancies 2017
- General & OBC category applicants have to pay RS. 100/- as an application fees.
- All other reserved category applicants are exempted of paying an application fees.
- Organization will conduct two rounds of selection procedure that are written examination & personal interview, dates for the selection rounds will be declared after completing registration process.
Procedure for WR Apprentice Application form 2017
- First of all applicants have to visit main web portal of the organization, that is given in this article.
- After opening that website log on to careers button and then click on suitable link and click on it.
- Now read all details given in a notification and then click on apply button.
- Download an application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill up an application form manually by feeding all correct details.
- Attach copies of all required documents with your filled application form.
- Now send it to below given address before last submitting date.
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt) Office,
Ahmedabad Division- Ahmedabad.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Final date to submit an application form: 17th December 2016
- Download Western Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017
- Western Railway Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 Apply offline
Official website: indianrailways.gov.in
Those who have any queries relating to Western Railway Recruitment 2017 they can write us in a comment box, we will reply you soon and to visit us again for more updates please bookmark this website with CTRL+D button.